Saturday, March 5, 2011

Excuses, excuses

It's raining outside, so I can't work out. Even though I go to a college that has at least 4 indoor workout areas.

Someone said my photography sucks, so I guess I'm stopping for awhile. Even though I love it so much and I earnestly want to learn the trade. Besides, no one wants to teach me how anyway- at least, not while paying me (interning).

No one will give me a job, so I'm broke. Even though the reason I'm broke is because I blew my money, and the reason I don't have a job is because I haven't technically.....looked.

I'm feeling kinda bored and want to hang out, but no one's really contacted me...actually, that's kind of a lie- just got a few texts about the next party. Also, there are people about 7 feet away in the next room.

I'm hungry- food too far away. Okay, this one's just plain laziness.

.....Alright this post annoys me because I'm whining too much, but it's the mood I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment