Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mo' Money Mo' Problems

*sigh* life is hard when you subconsciously get the mentality of a rich person.
SO I finally got a job right? And I know I have a list of things that I need to pay for: decorating the apt., paying bills, etc. BUT I also enjoy putting together a small list of things that I would like to purchase when I am done paying for that stuff. I already have a camera- nice, just need some lenses, and I want some, well. okay- I want to start the hobby of dj'ing. My friend thinks I'm being stupid with the dj stuff. I just want a hobby. And I know what her argument is, she believes that I should STICK to something. So I'm sitting here thinking about it, and I hate to say it, but I think she's right...I mean, I just bought this camera a few months ago, and I've used it only a handful of times, and edited even less. IDK if I've been lazy or what, but I need to stop being so conflicted and actually put the work into one thing at a time. WOW I know if you're reading this you don't care haha but I think I just made my decision while writing this: I'll stick to just the camera for now, and after taking pictures for a few months, I'll buy a lens, and maybe purchase a better editing software. I just want to be good at something eventually, you know? And have a hobby that's FUN. haha and I'm not saying I'll never buy the turntables and get to work on that hobby, but I am saying that it will be more than a year before I even consider saving up for them. So yes, I'll begin practicing with that camera as soon as I'm off work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment